Intrigued by Progressive Delivery, the idea of moving faster & more safely by decoupling deploy from release? Watch or read Safe at Any Speed!
Got 25 minutes? You can watch the entire video series with one click below.
Prefer to read rather than watch? Each of the links below will open in a new tab so you can take in the whole series a post at a time.
- What’s The Difference Between Feature Flags and Other “Flags” in Software Engineering?
- Are You Using Feature Flags for Controlled Rollouts, but Winging It for Observability?
- Decoupling Deploy from Release: An Essential Foundation
- Why would I want to decouple deployment from release?
- The Path To Progressive Delivery
- Four Shades of Progressive Delivery
Stay up to date
Don’t miss out! Subscribe to our digest to get the latest about feature flags, continuous delivery, experimentation, and more.
Learn how Walmart uses product experimentation as a way to increase engineering impact and progressive delivery as a way to reduce the risk of moving fast.
New Relic and Split enable customers to make data-driven decisions using feature flags, with a shared belief that you can’t improve what you can’t measure.
There’s more than one way to succeed with Continuous Delivery. In this article we summarize four of the common tactics various organizations employ.