2 minute read
Intrigued by Progressive Delivery, the idea of moving faster & more safely by decoupling deploy from release? Watch or read Safe at Any Speed!
UPDATED September 2021: Scroll down to see new resources created after the original video/blog series.
Got 25 minutes? You can watch the entire video series with one click below.
Prefer to read rather than watch? Each of the links below will open in a new tab so you can take in the whole series a post at a time.
- What’s The Difference Between Feature Flags and Other “Flags” in Software Engineering?
- Are You Using Feature Flags for Controlled Rollouts, but Winging It for Observability?
- Decoupling Deploy from Release: An Essential Foundation
- Why would I want to decouple deployment from release?
- The Path To Progressive Delivery
- Four Shades of Progressive Delivery
Refcard: Patterns and Anti-Patterns
Looking for a single document that defines Progressive Delivery and lays out the practices you can build on top of it to most reliably capture the benefits? Grab a copy of Progressive Delivery Patterns and Anti-Patterns: Faster, Safer, Data-Driven Releases.
Recent Conference Talk
Here’s a 27-minute talk recorded for a recent online conference, enhanced with chapters along the timeline so you can easily jump around and/or back to content that most interests you.
The origin story of Progressive Delivery in a single tweet.
James Governor (@monkships) saying nice things about this blog/video series.