Intrigued by Progressive Delivery, the idea of moving faster & more safely by decoupling deploy from release? Watch or read Safe at Any Speed!
Got 25 minutes? You can watch the entire video series with one click below.
Prefer to read rather than watch? Each of the links below will open in a new tab so you can take in the whole series a post at a time.
- What’s The Difference Between Feature Flags and Other “Flags” in Software Engineering?
- Are You Using Feature Flags for Controlled Rollouts, but Winging It for Observability?
- Decoupling Deploy from Release: An Essential Foundation
- Why would I want to decouple deployment from release?
- The Path To Progressive Delivery
- Four Shades of Progressive Delivery
Stay up to date
Don’t miss out! Subscribe to our digest to get the latest about feature flags, continuous delivery, experimentation, and more.
SRE goals align perfectly with robust feature delivery and experimentation, where every new feature gets tested, and releases happen behind feature flags.
Engineers are deploying half-finished features into production, and they’re doing it on purpose. They use feature flags to hide their partially completed work. You can too.