Intrigued by Progressive Delivery, the idea of moving faster & more safely by decoupling deploy from release? Watch or read Safe at Any Speed!
Got 25 minutes? You can watch the entire video series with one click below.
Prefer to read rather than watch? Each of the links below will open in a new tab so you can take in the whole series a post at a time.
- What’s The Difference Between Feature Flags and Other “Flags” in Software Engineering?
- Are You Using Feature Flags for Controlled Rollouts, but Winging It for Observability?
- Decoupling Deploy from Release: An Essential Foundation
- Why would I want to decouple deployment from release?
- The Path To Progressive Delivery
- Four Shades of Progressive Delivery
Stay up to date
Don’t miss out! Subscribe to our digest to get the latest about feature flags, continuous delivery, experimentation, and more.
Keystone flags deliver all the safety benefits of feature flagging while minimizing the cruft that those same feature flags can add to your code.
By adding some custom extensions to Jest you can test your feature-flagged code in a declarative, expressive way.
By focusing on feature flag flow, teams can reap the full benefits of feature flagging while also keeping the number of active flags to a manageable level.