Intrigued by Progressive Delivery, the idea of moving faster & more safely by decoupling deploy from release? Watch or read Safe at Any Speed!
Got 25 minutes? You can watch the entire video series with one click below.
Prefer to read rather than watch? Each of the links below will open in a new tab so you can take in the whole series a post at a time.
- What’s The Difference Between Feature Flags and Other “Flags” in Software Engineering?
- Are You Using Feature Flags for Controlled Rollouts, but Winging It for Observability?
- Decoupling Deploy from Release: An Essential Foundation
- Why would I want to decouple deployment from release?
- The Path To Progressive Delivery
- Four Shades of Progressive Delivery
Stay up to date
Don’t miss out! Subscribe to our digest to get the latest about feature flags, continuous delivery, experimentation, and more.
With feature flags as a foundation for controlled rollout, dev teams can measure and experiment as they deliver new features.
Over the past few months we’ve been out in the field, chatting with development and operations teams from more than 100 different organizations around the U.S. We wanted to know how they get software to market. How often do they release new features to their users? How often do they…
We had an amazing time at this year’s AWS re:Invent in Vegas. We were able to chat with more than 2,000 developers, operators, and cloud architects that stopped by. A few observations: Feature flags were a hot topic. We chatted with quite a few organizations that are already getting value…