Today we are excited to announce continued investments in Split’s Intelligent Security (SPIS) Framework with several enhancements to Split’s security presence.
SOC 2 Type 2 Certification
This announcement marks Split’s SOC 2 Type 2 certification. The certification underscores Split’s dedication and commitment to security and Enterprise readiness. Type 2 tests the controls we documented during our Type 1 certification which ensures Split is abiding by the industry security standards.
Our report is available upon request and highlights details regarding:
- Split’s security policies
- Split’s compliance policies
- Split’s change management process
- Split’s data backup and disaster recovery plan
- Split’s monitoring and alerting practices
Providing an always-on and highly secure feature flagging and experimentation service is core to Split’s product decisions platform. From the beginning, we have designed and built our infrastructure and practices with security and reliability as a top priority and are excited to validate this with SOC 2 Type 2 certification.
To request a copy of Split’s SOC 2 report, please email email@example.com.
For more, please visit Trust & Security, including:
- Privacy – Split is data optional. If you do decide to send us data, it becomes our responsibility, and we’re committed to protecting it from unauthorized access.
- Security – Split follows extensive practices to track and protect your data as it moves through Split’s services.
- Compliance – Split is committed to achieving and maintaining the trust of our customers. Integral to this mission is providing a robust compliance program that ensures the confidentiality of your data.
Stay up to date
Don’t miss out! Subscribe to our digest to get the latest about feature flags, continuous delivery, experimentation, and more.
Data Hub combines our impressions view with new capabilities like data export and a single dashboard to view, query, and export feature flag and event data.
As we begin our work on diversity and inclusion, we’d like to introduce you to the team who will lead our taskforce, including Software Engineer Joy Ebertz.
As we begin the work we should have begun long ago, we’d like to introduce you to the Splitters who will be leading our DEI taskforce, beginning with Product Manager Kevin Li.