Today we are excited to announce continued investments in Split’s Intelligent Security (SPIS) Framework with several enhancements to Split’s security presence.
SOC 2 Type 2 Certification
This announcement marks Split’s SOC 2 Type 2 certification. The certification underscores Split’s dedication and commitment to security and Enterprise readiness. Type 2 tests the controls we documented during our Type 1 certification which ensures Split is abiding by the industry security standards.
Our report is available upon request and highlights details regarding:
- Split’s security policies
- Split’s compliance policies
- Split’s change management process
- Split’s data backup and disaster recovery plan
- Split’s monitoring and alerting practices
Providing an always-on and highly secure feature flagging and experimentation service is core to Split’s product decisions platform. From the beginning, we have designed and built our infrastructure and practices with security and reliability as a top priority and are excited to validate this with SOC 2 Type 2 certification.
To request a copy of Split’s SOC 2 report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more, please visit Trust & Security, including:
- Privacy – Split is data optional. If you do decide to send us data, it becomes our responsibility, and we’re committed to protecting it from unauthorized access.
- Security – Split follows extensive practices to track and protect your data as it moves through Split’s services.
- Compliance – Split is committed to achieving and maintaining the trust of our customers. Integral to this mission is providing a robust compliance program that ensures the confidentiality of your data.
Stay up to date
Don’t miss out! Subscribe to our digest to get the latest about feature flags, continuous delivery, experimentation, and more.
Announcing Split’s free Feature Flag Edition, a new offering which allows product and engineering teams to integrate enterprise-grade feature flags and feature flag management into their software development cycle at zero cost. Feature flags separate code deploy from feature release, safely executing continuous delivery at scale.
New Customer Story: Reducing risk and driving innovation for millions of users on the GoodRx platform
GoodRx has selected Split’s unified feature flag and experimentation platform to drive innovation for their desktop and mobile application. Using Split allows GoodRx to centrally track and monitor feature flags and experiments on front and backend applications, making it easy to get new features up and running quickly.
In October of 2018, Split hosted its first-ever conference, DECISIONS. 15 speakers, 330+ attendees, and five sponsors, all gathered in San Francisco to focus on one the key theme: “What matters is not the speed of delivering releases, but the speed of delivering value.” – Adil Aijaz, CEO, Split Software…