Today we are excited to announce continued investments in Split’s Intelligent Security (SPIS) Framework with several enhancements to Split’s security presence.
SOC 2 Type 2 Certification
This announcement marks Split’s SOC 2 Type 2 certification. The certification underscores Split’s dedication and commitment to security and Enterprise readiness. Type 2 tests the controls we documented during our Type 1 certification which ensures Split is abiding by the industry security standards.
Our report is available upon request and highlights details regarding:
- Split’s security policies
- Split’s compliance policies
- Split’s change management process
- Split’s data backup and disaster recovery plan
- Split’s monitoring and alerting practices
Providing an always-on and highly secure feature flagging and experimentation service is core to Split’s product decisions platform. From the beginning, we have designed and built our infrastructure and practices with security and reliability as a top priority and are excited to validate this with SOC 2 Type 2 certification.
To request a copy of Split’s SOC 2 report, please email email@example.com.
For more, please visit Trust & Security, including:
- Privacy – Split is data optional. If you do decide to send us data, it becomes our responsibility, and we’re committed to protecting it from unauthorized access.
- Security – Split follows extensive practices to track and protect your data as it moves through Split’s services.
- Compliance – Split is committed to achieving and maintaining the trust of our customers. Integral to this mission is providing a robust compliance program that ensures the confidentiality of your data.
Stay up to date
Don’t miss out! Subscribe to our digest to get the latest about feature flags, continuous delivery, experimentation, and more.
I’m thrilled to announce that Split has closed a $33 million Series C investment round, led by Comcast Ventures. With this round, we’ve been able to invite in additional new investors including Microsoft’s m12, 01 Advisors, Atlassian, and ServiceNow. Along with our previous investors, Accel, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Harmony…
This week we are excited to announce that we have closed a $33m Series C, led by Comcast Ventures with new investors including Microsoft’s M12, 01 Advisors, Atlassian, and ServiceNow, as well as previous investors, Accel, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Harmony Venture Partners. We see this new round of investment…
Data Hub combines our impressions view with new capabilities like data export and a single dashboard to view, query, and export feature flag and event data.