Today we are excited to announce continued investments in Split’s Intelligent Security (SPIS) Framework with several enhancements to Split’s security presence.
SOC 2 Type 2 Certification
This announcement marks Split’s SOC 2 Type 2 certification. The certification underscores Split’s dedication and commitment to security and Enterprise readiness. Type 2 tests the controls we documented during our Type 1 certification which ensures Split is abiding by the industry security standards.
Our report is available upon request and highlights details regarding:
- Split’s security policies
- Split’s compliance policies
- Split’s change management process
- Split’s data backup and disaster recovery plan
- Split’s monitoring and alerting practices
Providing an always-on and highly secure feature flagging and experimentation service is core to Split’s product decisions platform. From the beginning, we have designed and built our infrastructure and practices with security and reliability as a top priority and are excited to validate this with SOC 2 Type 2 certification.
To request a copy of Split’s SOC 2 report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more, please visit Trust & Security, including:
- Privacy – Split is data optional. If you do decide to send us data, it becomes our responsibility, and we’re committed to protecting it from unauthorized access.
- Security – Split follows extensive practices to track and protect your data as it moves through Split’s services.
- Compliance – Split is committed to achieving and maintaining the trust of our customers. Integral to this mission is providing a robust compliance program that ensures the confidentiality of your data.
Stay up to date
Don’t miss out! Subscribe to our digest to get the latest about feature flags, continuous delivery, experimentation, and more.
Audit logs are a feature that every enterprise customer wants in all of their products. Customers need to know who changed which settings and at what time. They need to know when someone creates a user account in their company’s instance of the product, who accessed what data, and more.…
At Split, we pride ourselves on our security-focus. We’ve kept customer data security a number one concern since day one. With this focus in mind, we are in the process of deprecating non-secure versions of TLS (1.0 and 1.1) in preparation for a broad market deprecation of legacy TLS. Beginning…
At Split, we “dogfood” our own product in so many ways. Our engineering and product teams are using Split nearly every day. It’s how we make Split better.