Integrate Azure DevOps with Split
Microsoft Azure DevOps is a top cloud computing service helping developers build, test, deploy, and manage applications and services. The Split integration with Azure DevOps gives developers immediate access to Split feature flags within their workspace, enabling a streamlined workflow when managing for deployment.
How it works
- Easily select a feature flag to associate with a given task
- Create a feature flag directly within your workspace (Extensions for Azure DevOps)
- Automatically configure feature flag rollout plans with each pipeline run
- View work item status of each associated feature flag
Why use it
- Save time – Easy dropdowns and native integration allow you to associate feature flags with items in development. No more toggling between solutions!
- Customize rollouts – With feature flags practically at your fingertips, teams can strategically schedule rollouts as needed, including canary releases, dark launches, and A/B tests.
How to get started
Our Azure DevOps feature flag integration is currently in development. Sign up for early access and have your feedback incorporated in the final product!