Integrate Azure DevOps with Split
Microsoft Azure DevOps is a top cloud computing service helping developers build, test, deploy, and manage applications and services. The Split integration with Azure DevOps gives developers immediate access to Split feature flags within their workspace, enabling a streamlined workflow when managing for deployment.
How it works
- Easily select a feature flag to associate with a given task
- Seamlessly map your Split workspace and create a feature flag directly within your Azure DevOps projects
- Automatically configure feature flag rollout plans with each pipeline run
- View Azure DevOps work item assignee, status, and action for each associated feature flag
Why use it
- Save time – Easy dropdowns and native integration allow you to associate feature flags with items in development. No more toggling between solutions!
- Customize rollouts – With feature flags practically at your fingertips, teams can strategically schedule rollouts as needed, including canary releases, dark launches, and A/B tests.
How to get started
Our Azure DevOps feature flag integration is now available. Check out the documentation or watch an end-to-end demo video to get started!