Today we are excited to announce the launch of the Split Intelligent Security (SPIS) Framework. We are proud to say that this makes Split the first and only company to provide comprehensive enterprise security for software delivery.
Split’s intelligent software delivery platform is the go-to solution for engineers, product managers, and teams to accelerate product ideas into customer experience outcomes. From basic feature flags to a comprehensive safe launch and experimentation solution, Split provides a range of capabilities to customers, such as thredUP and Main Street Hub to give them agility, safety, and optimization in their product development lifecycle.
With the power of rapid feature releases and experimentation, comes the need for rigorous access control and data security. Any unauthorized access can directly impact customer experience, which is why SPIS approaches security from these six vectors:
- Access Security: two-factor authentication, SAML-based account provisioning, role-based access controls and detailed audit logs enable customers to define the access level of each of their teammates;
- Data Privacy: Pushing complex user targeting to an on-premise software development kit ensures that Split will help organizations target experiences to their customers while securing customer information and data;
- Product Security: Secure development practices govern the release of each change to the Split platform. In addition, Split regularly undergoes rigorous third-party security auditing by Gotham Digital Science and has achieved OWASP-10 certification;
- Infrastructure Security: Infrastructure penetration testing, limited access to production systems by only trained professionals, and periodic backups secure Split’s infrastructure against threats;
- Compliance: By not requiring user data to be sent outside your network, Split brings targeted feature rollout to compliance-sensitive companies.
As part of its security framework, Split today adds support for SAML 2.0 Single Sign On including Active Directory, Okta, and OneLogin. To learn more, read the Split blog post on SAML 2.0 here: http://www.split.io/blog/technical-overview-using-saml-with-split-for-enterprise-class-user-management
Stay up to date
Don’t miss out! Subscribe to our digest to get the latest about feature flags, continuous delivery, experimentation, and more.
Brian Bell joins Split as CEO and discusses the opportunity to drive forward software innovation.
Split named as a 2019 CNBC Upstart 100 most promising startup based on rapid customer and revenue growth.
Providing an always-on and highly secure feature flagging and experimentation platform is core to making product decisions with Split. From the beginning, we have designed and built our infrastructure and practices with security and reliability as a top priority and are excited to validate this with SOC 2 Type 2 certification.