Today we are excited to announce continued investments in Split’s Intelligent Security (SPIS) Framework with several enhancements to Split’s security presence.
This announcement marks Split’s SOC2 Type 1 certification. This certification underscores Split’s dedication and commitment to security and Enterprise readiness.
Our report is available upon request and highlights details regarding:
- Split’s security policies
- Split’s compliance policies
- Split’s change management process
- Split’s data backup and disaster recovery plan
- Split’s monitoring and alerting practices
Providing an always-on and highly secure feature flagging and feature experimentation service is core to the Split platform. From the beginning we have designed and built our infrastructure and practices with security and reliability as a top priority and are excited to validate this with SOC2 certification.
To request a copy of Split’s SOC 2 report, please email email@example.com.
Split is committed to implementing its GDPR readiness program and understands the importance of a successful transition to GDPR for its customers. Read more about Split’s GDPR efforts.
Trust & Security
This announcement also marks the launch of Split’s Trust & Security section on our website and dedicated security and compliance documentation providing you with insights into the policies and procedures Split maintains.
For more, please visit Trust & Security, including:
- Privacy – Split is data optional. If you do decide to send us data, it becomes our responsibility and we’re committed to protecting it from unauthorized access.
- Security – Split follows extensive practices to track and protect your data as it moves through Split’s services.
- Compliance – Split is committed to achieving and maintaining the trust of our customers. Integral to this mission is providing a robust compliance program that ensures the confidentiality of your data.
Stay up to date
Don’t miss out! Subscribe to our digest to get the latest about feature flags, continuous delivery, experimentation, and more.
At Split, we “dogfood” our own product in so many ways. Our engineering and product teams are using Split nearly every day. It’s how we make Split better.
I’m thrilled to announce that Split has closed a $33 million Series C investment round, led by Comcast Ventures. With this round, we’ve been able to invite in additional new investors including Microsoft’s m12, 01 Advisors, Atlassian, and ServiceNow. Along with our previous investors, Accel, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Harmony…
This week we are excited to announce that we have closed a $33m Series C, led by Comcast Ventures with new investors including Microsoft’s M12, 01 Advisors, Atlassian, and ServiceNow, as well as previous investors, Accel, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Harmony Venture Partners. We see this new round of investment…