Atlassian’s Jira Software offers flexible issue and project tracking with best-in-class agile tooling for software teams.
Atlassian and Split
Split’s Jira feature flag integration links issues and flags so your teams can stay up-to-date on project and release statuses on both platforms.
How it works
- Create and connect feature flags to issues
- View rollout status and feature flag configurations
- Connect a feature flag to a Jira issue
- View Jira issue information tied to a feature flag
Why use it?
- Support continuous delivery – encourage engineers to gate every feature behind a flag by making it part of the issue-creation process
- Coordinate across teams – allow engineers and project managers to easily view and share release and project statuses
- Manage technical debt – quickly determine if a feature is fully released and ready for code cleanup
How to get started
Interested in a free trial? If you’re an Atlassian customer, you may be eligible to save up to 35% off Split’s paid plans. Check out our “Atlassian Special Offer” documentation to learn more.
Want to Dive Deeper?
We have a lot to explore that can help you understand feature flags. Learn more about benefits, use cases, and real world applications that you can try.