Integrate Split with ServiceNow to automate the creation of change tickets and set up policies based on data within ServiceNow for automatic approvals.
- Configure ServiceNow as an approver for changes for the desired environments
- Create an approval request to automatically generate a change ticket in ServiceNow
- Create a new policy specifying conditions that require automatic vs. manual approval of changes to a Split feature flag
- Once approved, ServiceNow will automatically call back to Split to implement feature flag changes
- Easily run reports to track change requests and approvals for auditing and compliance, without having to request them from engineers
Why use it?
- Save time – generate a ServiceNow change request, receive approval, and have the feature flags automatically updated within Split
- Customize approvals – Choose which assignment groups to send your feature flag approvals to based on decision criteria.
- Streamlined change management – avoid errors and ensure compliance without slowing down the release process.
How to get started
This BETA version is now available for all Enterprise customers. Simply connect the integration via Split’s Admin Panel, and configure your Split approval flows to be sent to ServiceNow - it’s that easy!