Feature Flag Best Practices
In this eBook, we explain how to implement feature-flagged software successfully. We also offer some tips to developers on how to configure and manage a growing set of feature flags within your product, maintain them over time, manage infrastructure migrations, and more. Download this free eBook today!
Learn Why Agile Businesses Use Split
Deliver software features that matter, fast!
Advanced Tips Top Product Delivery Teams Use
Whether you want trunk-based development or an A/B test, if you unleash DevOps feature flags, you make it easy to deliver software features quickly and safely. Learn 8 best practices top companies use for implementing feature flags in production, including how to configure and manage a growing set of features within your product, maintain them over time, manage infrastructure migrations, and more.
Download this eBook to learn:
- Feature flagging strategies for transitioning users
- Keep feature flagging decisions on the server to maintain performance
- Use patterns to make incremental, backward-compatible changes
- Implement flagging decisions as close to business logic as possible
- Have each feature flag owned by one team responsible for rollout
- Consider testability when using feature flags in with CICD practices
- Maintain a process for identifying and tracking flags
- Examine the effect feature flag management on your business
Schedule a Split Demo Tailored to Your Needs
Speed up development cycles, reduce release risk, and focus your team on DevOps best practices that create maximum impact.