- Microsoft Azure DevOps Integration Update
- Split has added functionality to the Azure DevOps integration. With this update, users will be able to map their Split workspaces to Azure DevOps projects. In Split, users will now be able to see the Azure DevOps work item assignee, work item status, and action.
- Rollout Board Enhancement: Sorting
- Within a status column, you now have additional options to customize the sort order of feature cards. By default, cards with pending changes will be listed first to easily see what actions are needed.
- Datadog Integration Update
- Split has added functionality to the Datadog integration. With this update, account admins will be able to map the integration between a Split environment and a specific Datadog site. Split now supports the integration for any Datadog Site, including one for the EU.
- Rollout Board Enhancement: Drag and Drop
- Users can now drag and drop feature cards on the Rollout Board to immediately update the status of a feature flag.