Why use Split’s Flutter plugin?
Split’s Flutter plugin brings scalable feature flags to any app built with Flutter making it easy to inject and use. Split helps teams control rollouts, and customer experiences, while gathering new data and insight on how their products are being engaged.
Mobile teams are always experimenting with new things, trying to make the app or the business more successful. But with each new experiment or quickly-turned-around feature introduces risk. Split’s Flutter plugin lets you get ahead of any issues, by letting you:
- Target new features only to internal QA teams
- Slowly roll out features to a broader audience by percentage, demographic, geography, account type, or any other metric
- Kill features with a single click to revert back to your safe state
Split offers feature flags in Flutter, and lets developers, PMs, and support teams control feature rollout from one unified view and monitor the success of any new code. Our integrations bring rollout updates into the tools your team is already using, further opening the feature-delivery process up to your entire organization.
Using Split’s Feature Flags with the Flutter Plugin
The Flutter plugin is built on top of our Mobile SDKs for Android and iOS to ease the usage in applications. The Flutter plugin provides:
- A plugin library to easily integrate Split feature flags for iOS and Android. Start evaluating flags or tracking events with minimal setup.
- A standardized way to use Split in Flutter mobile applications while staying consistent with other SDKs.
- Access to the feature set from our underlying native SDKs.
- More is coming soon!
Getting Started with Split for Flutter
All of Split’s SDKs and libraries are very simple to integrate into your code base; that’s no different in Flutter. All it really takes to get rolling with Split and feature flag implementation is initiating the plugin, then splitting your code.
View the documentation and start building today.